| Wipac have been manufacturing Original Equipment and Aftermarket automotive parts and components for over one hundred years. Operating from a purpose-built 100,000 sq ft production plant based in Buckingham, we are ideally positioned at the centre of England to distribute products quickly throughout the United Kingdom.|
Wipac are approved to International Quality Management System ISO/TS16949:2002 Standards, QS9000 Third Edition and Environmental Management System Standard ISO14001:2004.
| A quality culture of continuous improvement pervades the company ensuring that ever-higher standards of excellence are achieved.|
Wipac enjoys strong relationships with current Original Equipment customers, supplying antenna, cables and lighting products for many of the major car manufacturers.
The Aftermarket Division distributes a broad range of 'Wipac' branded products.
The ranges include:
- Lighting for Land Rover/4x4; Mini, Classic vehicles;
- Full range of work lamps;
- Auxiliary lighting;
- Electrical components- including horns, flasher units, relays, washer pumps;
- Extensive range of universal fit wiper blades;
- Plus, vehicle specific and specialist plastic rear wiper blades.
The Aftermarket Division operates a next day delivery service and offers sales and marketing support with a team of experienced Aftermarket professionals.